In accordance with Article 10 of Act 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the site and domain www.gnacampingsolutions.com belong to GNA SERVEIS TELEMÀTICS SL, with address at Plaça Independència 18, 3 1 – 17001 Girona (Spain), telephone +34 972 209 189 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
GNA Serveis Telemàtics SL’s tax code is B-17456773. This company is registered in the Mercantile Register of Girona, volume 868, book 0, section 8, sheet 62, page GI-16478, entry 1a.
- Booking, registering and contracting products: Managing and executing the provision of the services and/or products contracted or requested by data subjects, as well as the actions required to carry out the contractual relationship with the data subject, including informing, processing, managing, modifying and any other operation needed to manage the booking or purchase as well as subsequent billing and payment. Usage analysis may be carried out based on a data subject’s purchase and booking history. Automated decisions that have legal effects may not be made under any circumstances.
- Querys: To answer, respond to and follow up consultations and requests made by the data subjects and/or provide information requested by the user.
- Job list: Evaluating and managing your CV and the academic and professional details you have provided, for the selection processes you registered for or which meet your professional profile, and carrying out the actions needed to select and hire staff, including contacting you for further information or to arrange an interview if the data subject has registered on the form to work with us and/or has provided his or her CV.
- Statistics: Carrying out market studies and preparing statistics for our products and services, without automated decision-making being performed in any case. The company informs you that it will not process your personal data for any purpose other than those listed in this section, except where there is a legal obligation or injunction. Personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making that produces legal effects for the data subject.
- Booking, registering and hiring products: The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the contractual relationship and, where appropriate, the precontractual one, established between the parties for the supply of the services and/or products contracted or requested by the data subjects, and specifically, to execute the booking of our establishment’s services and products that you have made, in accordance with the terms and conditions stated in the Terms and Conditions section, and to comply with the corresponding commercial, tax and accounting obligations. All of this is based on what is laid down in points (a) and (b) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR. Refusal to provide the personal data requested for the booking will, therefore, make it impossible to complete the contract or booking requested. For more information about contracting our products and services, consult the Terms and Conditions of Contracting section. Once the booking has been made, the data subject will receive a confirmation email with the details of the booking.
- Questions: The legal basis for the processing your personal data is the possibility of responding to questions freely asked by data subjects. This processing is based on what is laid down in parts (a) and (b) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR.
- Advertising our products and services: If the data subject has marked the box corresponding to agreeing to receive commercial publicity communications (newsletters), the legal basis for sending advertising for products and services is the data subject’s own free and express consent, which he or she may withdraw at any time, without the withdrawal of consent for this purpose affecting the execution of the room booking contract where appropriate. This processing of data is based on what is laid down in point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR. Refusal to provide the personal data requested will, therefore, make it impossible to sign up for the newsletter or receive commercial communications with information about our products or services. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal If you want to withdraw your consent, see the “Data subjects’ rights” section.
- Job list: If the data subject has registered on the form for working with our company and/or has sent us his or her CV, the legal basis for processing of his or her data is his or her free acceptance and consent for processing of this personal data and evaluating and managing his or her job application based on what is laid down in points (a) and (b) of Article 6.1 of the GDPR. Refusal to provide the personal data requested will make it impossible to process the job application.
- Statistics: The legal basis for processing data to carry out market studies and preparing statistics about our products and services, without automated decision-making being performed in any case, is the free acceptance and consent of the data subject for this processing, based on what is laid down in point (a) of Article 6.1 of the GDPR. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal If you want to withdraw your consent, see the “Data subjects’ rights” section.
- Rights of data subjects
- As a data subject you have the following rights:
- Right to access: any person has the right to know and obtain information on the personal data we process.
- Right to rectification: data subjects have the right to request the rectification, completion and/or correction of inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete data.
- Right to erasure (also known as “right to be forgotten”): data subjects, if they wish, will have the right to request the erasure of the personal data concerning them, among other reasons, when the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right to cancellation: data subjects can request the cancellation of their data.
- Right to object: data subjects can object to the processing of their data for marketing purposes, including profiling, and in the other cases specified in Article 21 of the GDPR. If you request it, the company will stop processing your data, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds or to bring or defend possible claims.
- Right to restrict processing: in certain circumstances laid down in Article 18 GDPR, data subjects can request restriction of the processing of their data. In this case, we will only store it to bring or defend possible claims. Specifically, you have the right to limit processing in cases in which:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of its use instead;
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but it is required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The data subject, for reasons relating to his or her particular situation, has objected to the processing of his or her personal data based on the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, pending verification of whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
- Right to data portability: The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller, pursuant to article 20 of the GDPR.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decision making: data subjects have the right not to be subject to a decision based on the automated processing of his or her data which produces legal effects.
- Right to withdraw previously-given consent: data subjects have the right to withdraw consent previously-given consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent. Data subjects can obtain additional information about their rights from the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es) or the website of the Catalan Data Protection Authority (http://apdcat.gencat.cat/).
- Identifying data: name and surname(s), identification number, country, etc.
- Postal and email addresses and telephone numbers.
- Economic and financial information for managing bookings and the subsequent invoicing and billing of the service requested.
- Data relating to the products and services booked
- Access codes and identification keys if the data subject has registered as a user in the “My bookings” section or in the “Club”.
- Website navigational information. For more information, see the cookies section.